Boost groups in WoW are a divisive issue. Some players like to use their services and enjoy spending their hard-earned gold to get achievements, items or...Read more
WoW: 9.0.5 PTR - More M+ loot and change for the treasury
With the latest update from the test realm for patch 9.0.5, the developers of WoW Shadowlands have made some changes to the loot. In addition, it is now clear what players above fame level 40 receive in rewards.
- Potency media now also drops in Castle Nathria.
- The requirement for the Great Treasury has been slightly adjusted. You now only need to defeat 3/6/9) bosses, instead of 3/7/10 bosses previously.
- Mythic-Plus: If you do not complete a keystone in time, you will now get two items instead of one. However, the second item is one item level below that (based on Mythic-Plus rewards). For example, if you don't complete a +7 dungeon in time, you'll get an item level 200 item and an item level 197 item. This is because at keystone level 6, a 197 item will drop at the end of the dungeon.
- Once a player reaches fame level 40, they will receive 1,500 gold for the weekly quest to collect 1,000 anima.
- Once a player has collected the maximum number of Souls, they will receive 500 Anima instead of Souls for the weekly quest that requires collecting Souls in the Maw.
The loot from Mythic-Plus dungeons will thus continue to not matter too much, as the item level is too low in relation to the difficulty. Meanwhile, frequent winkers can look forward to a new gold source, as you can now collect 1,000 anima quite quickly. The most significant change, however, concerns the potency media from the raid. This saves you a lot of the hassle of upgrading your mediums at Ve'nari via Fragment of Unbound Reality.02:18
WoW: Mythic Dungeon International - Trailer for Shadowlands 2021 World of Warcraft from€14.99
Source: wowhead.comSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thanks!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll on Phase 2 RaidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for Patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? Find from some dataminers raises hopes for patch 9.1.5. From Sebastian Glanzer
Absolute Blizzard fanboy. Haters gonna hate Anything missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 5