Boost groups in WoW are a divisive issue. Some players like to use their services and enjoy spending their hard-earned gold to get achievements, items or...Read more
WoW: German Patch Notes of the Hotfixes from 08. July 2021
Update from 09 July:
The Blizzard developers have put the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from 08 July online. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from 08 July:
WoW patch 9.1 deserves bug fixes, a whole lot of bug fixes to be exact. Accordingly, the list of bug fixes from last night reads long. Among them: the Torghast achievement Tour of Torghast, the new raid Sanctum of Domination, class PvP fixes, item corrections and quest adjustments.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes July 08, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where defeated bosses on floor 5 did not count towards "Tour of Torghast" as intended.
- Developer Comment: Unfortunately, this fix is not retroactive. This may mean that you will need to complete the level again to get credit for it if it is the highest level you can complete. However, if you complete higher levels, you will also receive credit for the success criteria of the lower levels. Therefore, there is no reason to repeat the lower levels if you do not wish to do so.
- Death Knight
- Fixed a bug where the PvP talent Spell Protector would sometimes stop working after leaving a battleground or arena.
- The PvP talent "Arcanosphere" will now no longer be cast if the mage is interrupted while channeling.
- The Devil's Shackles PvP talent for Destruction and the Shadow Rift PvP talent can now no longer be prevented by Spell Reflection or Grounding Totem.
- Night Fae
- The duration of Blossom Field now matches the tooltip.
Creatures and NPCs
- Rare enemies from rifts now return to the rift more reliably after defeating all adventurers.
- The NPCs that help you change pacts have returned to Oribos.
- The escaped wildling is now much braver and no longer abandons you when flying over the maw.
- Popoe no longer acts as a guardian in War Mode and focuses on his task of bringing potions to his friends.
- Relic Collectors and Relic Eaters now allow more players to get credit for attacking them. But beware, in War Mode, the other faction may dispute your claim to the creature.
- Fixed a bug where Fleshwing could sometimes get stuck in the sky.
- The attack supply carriage will now reset more reliably after the event is complete.
Dungeons and Raids
- Affixes on Mythic+ difficulty
- The Champion's Mastery effect from Brand of Champion now grants the intended amount of mastery.
- Sanctum of Domination
- Soul Shredder Dormazain
- [North America Region Realms Only] A video sequence will now play after his death as intended.
- Fate Scribe Roh-Kalo
- The indicator arrows that appear when moving rings during Runic Affinity now depend on the number of players within the active rune, rather than the ring's current movement momentum.
- The visual effect of Shadow Rift has been adjusted so that it is no longer invisible when you enter the Phylactery phase late.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed a bug where she would sometimes not start her third phase with the intended amount of health.
- Soul Shredder Dormazain
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market.
- [North America Region Realms Only] The additional action button for the instruments in Myza's Oasis will no longer disappear when an instrument is picked up.
Items and Rewards
- Reduced the loot rate of Relic Fragments from portal bosses that appear before Konthrogz the Destroyer or the massive Exterminator from the portal. The loot from these bosses has been increased slightly.
- Developer Comment: We want to avoid players not helping each other defeat these big bosses if they were not there from the beginning of the portal opening.
- Packaged Soul Ash is now tied to the Battle.net account instead of the World of Warcraft account.
- Soul Embers can now be captured in Torghast starting at level 8 (previously level 9). The total amount of Soul Embers at level 12 remains unchanged.
- The First Technique effect granted by the Jewel Codex of First Technique is now effective against very large hits, as intended.
- The Anima Treasure Detector will no longer appear in the Armorer's Advance of Death range after it has been acquired and learned.
- Lost Bladewing Eggs will now count as surrendered when used in a raid group, as intended.
- Fixed a bug where some players did not receive Nilganihmaht's Signet Ring after defeating Exos, Herald of Domination.
(buy now 14,99 € )
- Fixed a bug where the Eye of Affliction would re-deploy its Agony ability before triggering the larger damage component.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the quest to kill Mor'geth from displaying.
- During the quest "Hunt Between Houses," locating and interacting with Huln Hochberg will now count towards quest progress.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Heirmir from being targeted during the quest "Quite the Hitch".
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market is now a valid option for calendar events.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion to Destiny 2 . 0
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcererIn Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world . 1
WoW: Blizzard can't find a solution for Sylvanas lagsThe next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle. 01:31WoW
Patch 9.1: The launch trailer for Chains of Domination is here (German) World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0