Boost groups in WoW are a divisive issue. Some players like to use their services and enjoy spending their hard-earned gold to get achievements, items or...Read more
WoW: German Patch Notes of the Hotfixes from 14. July 2021
Update from July 15:
The responsible parties at Blizzard have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from July 14. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from July 14:
The first days with the raid Sanctum of Domination of WoW patch 9.1 are over, the race for the world-first kills on the mythic difficulty has started and already now can be stated: Not all bosses work flawlessly, and Sylvanas in particular is a really crunchy challenge. Too tough? Well, at least the Blizzard developers put a whole bunch of hotfixes on the live servers last night that have a noticeable impact on the difficulty of several bosses in the Sanctum. In addition, there was further adjustment, for example, for the strength of the trinkets of the new raid.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes from July 14, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where the damage of Mung Bite and Snake Venom did not increase by 10% as intended.
- Fixed an interaction between Storm, Earth, and Fire and Whirling Crane Kick that was causing more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Necrolord ability Hammer of the Vanquisher could consume the effect of the talent Divine Destiny.
- Fixed a bug where the primary target of Judgement could incorrectly take damage from the effect of the PvP talent Lawbringer.
- Fixed a bug where Spirit of Redemption was not behaving as intended after the expiration of Bonesmith Heirmir's Soulbond ability Forgeborn Reveries.
- Damage now cancels the fear effect of Emeni's Soulbond ability Sulfur Emission.
Creatures and NPCs
- The health of Mor'geth and his Soul Prisons has been reduced by 38%. In addition, Soul Prisons can no longer be called upon with Death Grip.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Eye of the Dungeon Master
- On Mythic difficulty, immunities such as God Shield could put player characters in an unfavorable state where the debuff effects of Contempt and Wrath were removed, but you had no control over which of the two effects you were re-cast with after the immunity expired. As of now, while immunities make you temporarily immune to damage, they no longer cancel Contempt and Wrath.
- Soulflayer Dormazain
- Unleashed Tyranny damage has been reduced by 17% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reverberating Screams now deals damage every 2 sec on all difficulty levels (previously every 5 sec). Damage per tick has been proportionally reduced on Normal, Heroic, and Raid Browser difficulty to keep the overall regular damage the same.
- Additionally, the damage of Reverberating Screams has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developer Comment: Unleashed Tyranny's damage on Mythic difficulty, when combined with damage ticks from Reverberating Screams, could result in excessive damage spikes that were unjustifiable given the encounter's healing load. These changes are meant to smooth out those spikes.
- Suffering Blacksmith Raznal
- The duration of Blackened Armor has been reduced.
- Shadow Steel Embers' damage has been reduced by 25% on Normal difficulty.
- The time it takes for Shadow Steel Embers to reach the impact location has been slightly increased on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- The timer before the encounter enters Berserk mode has been increased for Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Grasp Trap would sometimes favor tanks.
- Dark Invocation will now only trigger once when its Energy reaches 40% and will not refresh until the boss is at 100% Energy.
- The size of the exit portal graphic effect in Phylactery has been reduced.
- Shadow cracks now appear closer to player characters.
- The number of Frostbound Devotee corpses that can be resurrected has been reduced.
- Vengeful Destruction now functions as a defeat mechanic as intended.
- The Glacial Winds guidebook entry now specifies the 20% threshold at which the ability can be used.
- The Vindictive Destruction guide entry now specifies the intended amount of health the Remnant must lose for the spell to be interrupted.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- The total damage players must deal to Sylvanas Windrunner on Normal and Heroic difficulty has been reduced by approximately 5%.
- On Normal and Heroic difficulty, Sylvanas Windrunner will now end Phase 1 at 84% health.
- Developer comment: We felt that players were not getting enough activity on the boss due to the mechanics and were therefore able to complete the first stage much later than originally intended. This change is therefore intended to keep the length of the encounter in check without changing its difficulty too much.
- The radius of Veil of Darkness has been reduced for the third phase of the encounter.
- The radii of Banshee Howl and Banshee Shriek have been reduced.
- Developer comment: "Our goal here was to help larger raids with space issues without making the encounter significantly easier.
- Defeated players will now be moved to the first platform at the start of phase 3 as intended.
- Single spells now cancel all stacks of Bane of the Banshee.
- The initial cooldown of Mawforged Soulmistress' Whipping Blow has been increased.
- Sylvanas Windrunner is now immune to Curse of Languages.
- Combat resurrection cooldowns now take into account the duration of the video sequence in combat.
- Developer Comment: This change is made to prevent players from feeling penalized in terms of combat resurrects if they skip the video sequence.
- Eye of the Dungeon Master
- Affix: Tormented
- The damage of Biting Cold from Oros Coldheart has been reduced by 25%.
- Incinerator Arkolath's Melt Soul ability now increases fire damage taken by 50% (previously 100%).
- Fixed a bug where Animaboni of the affix Tormented could be triggered by abilities that do not deal damage.
- Affix: Tormented
- The Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed a bug where Mind Link would sometimes not cancel.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- A victory over So'leah while the party is raiding will now count towards "Tazavesh: Raider of the Lost Artifact".
- Zo'phex the Guardian
- Fixed a bug where Armored Security would sometimes not disappear when the encounter was reset.
- Shifters now move to fixed positions before using Shuri and remain there until later ordered to new fixed positions.
Items and Rewards
- Bonuses from Shards of Domination now scale with the level of the shard in question. More details on this can be found in this forum thread.
- The power of some trinkets from the Sanctum of Domination has been adjusted. The values listed here are for item level 226 versions of these trinkets, but the higher versions have also been adjusted proportionally.
- The Titanic Ocular Gland now grants 117 of the highest secondary value (previously 112).
- The Tome of Monstrous Constructs now grants damage abilities a high chance to inflict an additional 507 Shadow damage to the studied enemy (previously 467).
- The Shadow Orb of Torment now grants 432 Mastery (previously 268).
- The Black Soul Wrench can now crit hit, benefits from speed, and damage is dealt immediately upon release. Regular damage has been reduced to 781 (previously 1,324).
- The Salvaged Fusion buff now gives automatic attacks a very high chance to deal 1,290 Arcane damage (previously 1,189).
- The quest items that unlock the Pact Flight mounts, the Spring Wildling, the Aquilon of the Spurned, and the Masterful Tombwing, are now available to members of the respective Pact regardless of fame level. These mounts now function as the egg of the rare necrolord creature Lord of the Corpse Flies.
- The Vengeance mount now appears in the Mythic section of the Quest Guide as intended.
- The Sanctum Dawn Warhorse now has a chance to be dropped by the Nine on all difficulty levels.
- The Eilementary summoned by the Tiny Eilementary trinket in an envelope is now more reliable and does not get carried away with long musings.
- Darkened Stone Statues and Porous Stone Statues now share a cooldown with Battle Potions.
- Reaching the rank of Fighter now unlocks the intended transmogrification of the Unleashed Gladiator's Greatcloak for the Plate Set.
- Fixed a bug where the Tower Inquisitor would sometimes not appear for the quest "Rule Number 3: Trust Must Be Earned".
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed a bug where players who lost connection to the game were removed from the party.
- 'Signet Ring of the Void Ghost' no longer summons a Void Ghost when a trivial or summoned enemy is killed.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2 . 0
WoW: Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcererIn Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world . 1
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lagsThe next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle. 00:59WoW
: Sanctum of Domination raid trailer preview. World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0