Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you! All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon...Read more
WoW: German Patch Notes of the Hotfixes from August 25, 2021
Update from August 27th:
A few hours ago, the Blizzard developers published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from August 25. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from August 25th:
Last night there was once again a slew of hotfixes for World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ). Kel'Thuzad's glacial spikes in the Sanctuary of Domination raid instance will now destroy themselves (causing frost damage to all players) even if they have not received damage from players. You will also receive credit for feeding Finsterpranke even if you are in a raid group. And all rune carving memories from reputation factions will now only require you to have the reputation to purchase the item, not to use it. That way, you'll be able to use the legendary effects even if you got them through a Chronicle of Lost Memories.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes August 25, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Players can now continue to give hats to Rendel to complete "Rendel's Big Day" after reaching Best Friend status.
- Fixed a bug where the Necrolords' Soul Bond ability 'Kevin's Mudling' would not activate when the Necrolord ability 'Unholy Nova' was not healing characters.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Glacial Spikes will now die on their own as intended, triggering Frozen Destruction even if they take no damage from player characters.
Items and Rewards
- Rune Shrew Memories that previously required reputation with a faction to use now require reputation to purchase instead. This allows them to be used without the appropriate reputation when obtained through the Lost Memories Chronicle.
- Fixed a bug where classes that cannot wear plate armor could receive the Reinforced Stygian Shift when opening the Mawbound of the Escaped Wildling's Claw Pierced Lockbox.
- Players can now receive progress for feeding Finsterpaw when in a raid group.
- "A Reasonable Death" can now be completed while the Kyrian attack is active.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Read also these interesting stories 0
WoW Patch 9.2: Three new cutscenes from the test server [spoilers!]What can we expect in Zereth Mortis, the new area of patch 9.2? The first three cutscenes from the WoW test server tell us! [Spoiler! 0
WoW: When dragon Teremus hunts hardcore players in StormwindWhen the dragon Teremus suddenly flies through Stormwind in WoW Classic: Season of Mastery and starts hunting down hardcore players ... 4
WoW: Shadowlands turns 1 year old - the runtimes of the WoW expansionsWoW players have been in the Shadowlands for a year now. We take a look at whether Shadowlands could become the longest expansion. 05:16WoW
: Blizzard's Survival Guide for Patch 9.1 Chains of Domination From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0