Due to various additional features, Discord is gradually displacing voice chats like Teamspeak and the like and is now also used by many WoW players. One...Read more
WoW: Nerfs for Trinkets instead of bosses - Mage Tower will be even harder for now
As WoW players have noticed over the past few days, the Mage Tower challenges in Shadowlands without any external buffs like Legendarys or other systems are sometimes significantly more difficult than back in the Legion expansion. The developers were quick to comment on this and want to look at some boss fights that most playstyles despair of.
Instead of nerfs for the bosses, however, the new hotfixes from December 9, 2021 to the night of December 10, 2021 of patch 9.1.5 first gave mitigations for too strong trinkets, which were still too good despite downscaled values. Those who have already completed their Mage Tower challenge thanks to the Endless Tincture of Renewed Battle Spirit trinket can rejoice. The effect of the Trinket was bugged and triggered too often. This bug has been fixed with the hotfix. Also, the effect of the Classic enchantment Crusader scaled better than it should.
So instead of nerfs for the challenges, there are only mitigations for players for now. When certain Mage Tower bosses will be generated (or not) has not been determined at this time, with the event only being active for twelve more days.
WoW Hotfixes from December 9, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Mage Tower
- The Legionfall Commander buff is no longer incorrectly applied inside the tower.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Endless Tincture of Renewed Combat trinket to provide significantly more healing than intended, when defeating multiple enemies.
- Developers' note: While we want to be as permissive as possible with gear choices in the Mage Tower challenge, this trinket was too powerful to leave unadjusted.
- Fixed a scaling bug with the Crusader weapon enchantment, it should now scale like other similar enchantments.
- Fixed an issue where Karam Magespear could fail to summon Hands from Beyond during the Thwarting the Twins encounter.
- Mage Tower
Source | worldofwarcraft.comSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0