Due to various additional features, Discord is gradually displacing voice chats like Teamspeak and the like and is now also used by many WoW players. One...Read more
WoW Patch 9.1.5: The animal rider will soon be able to channel to all locations!
Up until now, those who wanted to upgrade the animal rider in WoW: Shadowlands in order to unlock the associated bonuses had to bring along a certain amount of patience. This will change in patch 9.1.5, as the developers have announced in a recent blue post. Namely, with the upcoming update, we will be allowed to channel Anima to all unlocked locations at once and no longer just one per day.
In addition, the developers have announced a number of other adjustments that are now active on the PTR for Patch 9.1.5, including increased drop rates for various profession resources. Below you can read the full English-language patch notes from September 29, 2021:
WoW Patch 9.1.5: PTR Patch Notes from September 29, 2021
- Nightborne can now customize their hands with a glow effect.
- Developers' note: The glow effect is in progress and only available on female Nightborne this week. The new customization option will be available on male Nightborne on a later PTR build.
- Developers' note: The PTR character copy may result in characters looking different while we work to hook up the new customizations.
- Anima Conductor
- Anima can now be channeled to all unlocked locations each day (was one each day).
Dungeons and Raids
- Defeating Timewalking raid bosses will now also provide credit towards the Timewalking weekly quests, "A Burning Path Through Time," "A Frozen Path Through Time," and "A Shattered Path Through Time."
- Ultimate Battle-Training Stones now cost 35 Polished Pet Charms (was 60).
Player versus Player
- Triune Ward (Runecarving Power) now provides 35% barrier effectiveness in PvP combat (was 50%).
- Mining ore drop rates across all zones, including Elethium Ore, increased by 20%.
- Callous Hide and Heavy Callous Hide drop rate increased by 20%.
- Jewelcrafting Essence drop rate increased by 10%.
- Lightless Silk drop rate has been increased by 20%.
User Interface and Accessibility
- The "PvP talent is available" helptip will now only appear in War Mode and PvP instances.
- Several emotes have been adjusted:
- Drool, cough, burp, fart, whistle, spit, and moon no longer change when used while targeting a player.
- Pounce and groan have been adjusted when used while targeting a player.
- 4 new emotes have been added - Huzzah, magnificent, impressed, and wince.
- Kick, stink, shake, and moan have been removed.
- Developers' note: Some of these emotes seem to have harmless intentions at a glance, but when used while targeting another player, their intentions can turn unexpectedly suggestive or intrusive. We've made adjustments to these emotes with negative connotations towards another player, while also adding a few new ones.
Source: BlizzardSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "betterThe Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how to improve Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, that exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? 00:30WoW
TBC Classic: The release trailer for Lords of Outland is here! From Sara Petzold
Is something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0