Due to various additional features, Discord is gradually displacing voice chats like Teamspeak and the like and is now also used by many WoW players. One...Read more
WoW Patch 9.2: All tier set bonuses at a glance
The first PTR build for WoW Patch 9.2 is here and holds a lot of interesting innovations, including details about the new tier sets. Wowhead's dataminers have meanwhile uncovered all the bonuses for the sets - and of course we don't want to withhold these bonuses from you. So in this article you will find a complete list of all tier set bonuses from patch 9.2, but keep in mind that this is information from the PTR and the individual bonuses can still change until the release of the update.
Table of Contents
- 1WoWPatch 9.2 - These are the tier set bonuses
- 1.1Death knight
- 1.2 Demon hunter
- 1.11Witch Master
WoW Patch 9.2 - These are the tier set bonuses
- Endless Rune Waltz Parrying an attack causes your weapon to lash out, Heart Striking your attacker. Dancing Rune Weapon now summons 2 Rune Weapons.
- Endless Rune Waltz Heart Strike increases your Strength by 1% and the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 0.5 seconds, persisting for 10 seconds after Dancing Rune Weapon ends.
- Arctic Assault Remorseless Winter grants 8% Critical Strike while active.
- Arctic Assault Consuming Killing Machine fires a Glacial Advance through your target.
- Harvest Time Every 5th Clawing Shadows / Scourge Strike casts Soul Reaper on your target. Soul Reaper's secondary effect grants your Ghoul 20% attack speed for 10 seconds.
- Harvest Time Whenever Soul Reaper's secondary effect triggers, summon an Army of the Dead ghoul.
- Deadly Dance Increases Blade Dance and Death Sweep damage by 20%.
- Deadly Dance Every fifth Blade Dance or Death Sweep instantly refunds its own cooldown and cost. Casting this empowered Blade Dance or Death Sweep has a 15% chance to instantly refund its own cooldown and cost.
- Burning Hunger Damage dealt by Immolation Aura has a 10% chance to generate a Lesser Soul Fragment.
- Rapacious Hunger Consuming a Lesser Soul Fragment has a 100% chance to grant you 2 sec of Immolation Aura, or extend an existing Immolation Aura by 2 sec.
- Umbral Embrace Entering Lunar Eclipse creates a Fury of Elune at 25% effectiveness that follows your current target for 8 sec.
- Umbral Infusion While in an Eclipse, the cost of Starsurge and Starfall is reduced by 20%.
- Ephemeral Being Each combo point spent reduces the cooldown of Incarnation: King of the Jungle / Berserk by 0.5 sec.
- Bleeding Soul When Berserk ends you lacerate all nearby enemies, dealing (700% of Attack power) Bleed damage over 10 sec.
- Architect's Design Casting Barkskin causes you to Berserk for 4 sec.
- Architect's Aligner While Berserked, you radiate (45% of Attack power) Cosmic damage to nearby enemies and heal yourself for (61% of Attack power) every 1 sec.
- Renewing Bloom Swiftmend heals an additional (Spell power * 21 / 100) for each periodic healing effect on the target.
- Ephemeral Blossom Swiftmend heals 4 nearby allies for 25% of its healing done.
- Killing Frenzy Your Kill Command critical strike chance is increased by 15% for each stack of Frenzy your pet has.
- Killing Frenzy Kill Command critical hits increase the damage and cooldown reduction of your next Cobra Shot by 40%.
- Focused Trickery Trick Shots now also increases the damage of the affected shot by 30%.
- Focused Trickery Spending 80 Focus grants you 2 charge of Trick Shots.
- Mad Bombardier When Kill Command resets, it has a 40% chance to make your next Wildfire Bomb incur no cooldown.
- Mad Bombardier Your Wildfire Bombs deal 30% additional damage. This bonus is increased to 80% for bombs empowered by Mad Bombardier.
- Arcane Lucidity Increases your Arcane damage dealt to enemies affected by Touch of the Magi by 18%.
- Arcane Lucidity After consuming 8 Clearcasting your next Touch of the Magi is instant, incurs no cooldown and lasts for 6 sec.
- Fiery Rush Increases the duration of Combustion by 2 sec.
- Fiery Rush While Combustion is active you burn for 2% of your maximum health every 1 sec causing your Fire Blast and Phoenix Flames to recharge 100% faster.
- Frost Storm While Icy Veins is active your spells have a 25% chance to call down a Comet Storm on your target enemy. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.
- Frost Storm Enemies hit by Comet Storm take 2% increased damage from your Frost Spells, up to 10% for 8 sec.
9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Brewmaster - 2PC Targets ignited by Breath of Fire deal an additional 4% less damage to you. 9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Brewmaster - 4PC Breath of Fire empowers your next Tiger Palm or Blackout Kick, increasing Shuffle duration and Brew cooldown reduction by 100%.
9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Mistweaver - 2PC Essence Font's residual healing effect lasts an additional 2 sec. 9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Mistweaver - 4PC Drinking Thunder Focus Tea summons a Progenitor Rune of Healing, increasing all healing dealt while inside its bounds by 123.
9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Windwalker - 2PC Increases Fists of Fury damage by 40%. 9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Windwalker - 4PC After 10 offensive abilities, your next 3 offensive abilities deal an additional 22% damage.
- Dawn Will Come Casting Word of Glory causes your next Light of Dawn to heal for 50% more and cast twice. Cannot occur more often than once per 30 sec.
- Dawn Will Come Each target hit by Light of Dawn has a 100% chance to reduce the remaining cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 2 sec.
- Glorious Purpose Casting Shield of the Righteous increases your Block chance by 4% for 15 sec, stacking up to 3 times.
- Glorious Purpose Blocking an attack has a 33% chance to cast Judgment at your attacker.
- Ashes to Ashes When you benefit from Art of War, you gain Seraphim for 2 sec.
- Ashes to Ashes Art of War has a 50% chance to reset the cooldown of Wake of Ashes instead of Blade of Justice.
- From Dusk Casting Power Word: Shield or Shadow Mend has a 15% chance to make your next cast of Shadow Mend have no cost or cast time.
- Manifested Twilight Power of the Dark Side increases the effectiveness of Penance by an additional 45% and is triggered when Power Word: Radiance is cast.
- Knowledge Your Holy Words begin Divine Conversation, increasing the cooldown reduction of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 15 sec.
- Blessed Soul Divine Conversation increases the effectiveness of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 35%.
- Darkened Mind Dark Thoughts has an additional 15% chance to trigger for each Shadow damage over time effect on the target.
- Living Shadow Consuming a Dark Thought causes your shadow to animate for 8 sec. Your shadow follows you, dealing (138.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage to your target over the duration.
- Grudge Match Shiv's debuff causes your Bleeds to gain 25% Critical Strike for 9 seconds.
- Immortal Technique Vendetta causes Poisons and Bleeds on your target to expire 100% faster.
- Tornado Trigger Your Main Gauche has a 25% chance to fire a Pistol Shot.
- Tornado Trigger Pistol Shot has a 50% chance to load a Hidden Bullet from your sleeves, up to 6 times. After loading 6 bullets, Between the Eyes has its cooldown reset and costs no energy.
- Immortal Technique Shadowstrike has a 20% chance to grant Shadow Blades for 5 sec.
- Immortal Technique Your finishing moves have a 4% chance per combo point to cast Shadowstrike at up to 5 nearby enemies.
- Fireheart Casting Lava Burst extends the duration of your Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental by 1.5 sec. If your Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental is not active, spending Maelstrom has a 20% chance to reduce its remaining cooldown by 10 sec instead.
- Fireheart While your Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental is active, your Lava Burst deals 20% additional damage and you gain Lava Surge every 8 sec.
- Stormspirit Your Feral Spirits' attacks have a 20% chance to trigger Stormbringer, resetting the cooldown of your Stormstrike.
- Stormspirit Spending Maelstrom Weapon has a 3% chance per stack to summon a Feral Spirit for 9 sec.
- Heal the Soul Chain Heal critical hits reduce the remaining cooldown of Spirit Link Totem by 2 sec.
- Heal the Soul Chain Heal's critical hit chance is increased by 30% on all targets it hits when cast on a target affected by your Riptide.
- Calamitous Crescendo While Agony, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction are active, your Drain Soul has a 4% chance / Shadow Bolt has a 20% chance to make your next Malefic Rapture cost no Soul Shards and cast instantly.
- Deliberate Malice Malefic Rapture's damage is increased by 15% and each cast extends the duration of Corruption, Agony, and Unstable Affliction by 2 sec.
- Malicious Imp-Pact Your Hand of Gul'dan has a 5% chance per Soul Shard to summon a Malicious Imp. When slain, Malicious Imp grants a Soul Shard and will either deal (19% of Spell power) Fire damage to all nearby enemies of your Implosion or deal it to your current target.
- Ripped From the Portal Call Dreadstalkers has a 100% chance to summon an additional Dreadstalker.
- Herald of Chaos Casting Rain of Fire or Chaos Bolt has a 20% chance to make the next cast of the other free.
- Avatar of Destruction When Rain of Fire or Chaos Bolt is freely cast, you summon an Infernal for 8 sec.
- Pile On Every 75 Rage consumed increases the effectiveness of your next Colossus Smash or Warbreaker by 2%, up to 10%.
- Pile On Increases the duration of your Colossus Smash and Warbreaker by 3 sec.
- Frenzied Destruction Raging Blow has a 20% chance to grant Recklessness for 4 sec.
- Frenzied Destruction Raging Blow deals 15% increased damage and gains an additional charge.
- Outburst Consuming 30 rage grants a stack of Outburst, upon reaching 8 stacks of Outburst your next Shield Slam or Thunder Clap are 200% more effective, or your next Ignore Pain is 50% more effective.
- Outburst Avatar increases your damage dealt by an additional 10% and decreases damage taken by 10%. Avatar instantly grants 8 stacks of Outburst.
Source: WowheadSupport buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "betterThe Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how to improve Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, that exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? 01:07WoW
Classic: Season of the Championship - Trailer for the start of the season. From Sara Petzold
Is something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0