Those who know my review articles for the WoW: Burning Crusade era know: I'm not a big fan of the PvP system from back then. While arenas, conquest points, and...Read more
WoW: September 03 hotfixes for Companion App, Korthia and more
Last night's hotfixes for WoW: Shadowlands included fixes for the WoW Companion app, Korthia, and the Bloody Depths dungeon:
- Fixed a bug in the Bloody Depths where the Voracious Ticks did not explode upon death.
- The cosmetic Pact gear that can occasionally show up on Korthia dailies can now show up more frequently.
- Players who have changed their pact can now easily upgrade their Korthia gear to Tier 5.
- Players with multiple WoW accounts could experience "Login UX" issues with the companion app. This has been fixed.
- News was not displaying properly in the app. This bug has also been fixed.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes as of September 03, 2021 - Patch Notes
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue where Gluttonous Ticks were not exploding upon death.
Items and Rewards
- The covenant cosmetic armor that can show up on Korthia Dailies should now show up more often.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players who switched covenants from being able to upgrade their Korthia gear to Tier 5.
WoW Companion App
- Fixed a Login UX issue for players with multiple WoW accounts.
- Fixed an issue with news articles not showing anything or duplicating text.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW Patch 9.2: Three new cutscenes from the test server [Spoiler!]What can we expect in Zereth Mortis, the new area of patch 9.2? The first three cutscenes from the WoW test server tell us! [Spoiler! 0
WoW: When dragon Teremus hunts hardcore players in StormwindWhen the dragon Teremus suddenly flies through Stormwind in WoW Classic: Season of Mastery and starts hunting down hardcore players ... 4
WoW: Shadowlands turns 1 year old - the runtimes of the WoW expansionsWoW players have been in the Shadowlands for a year now. We take a look at whether Shadowlands could become the longest expansion. 01:31WoW
Patch 9.1: The launch trailer for Chains of Domination is here (German) From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0