Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you! All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon...Read more
WoW TBC Classic: Here's how the server populations look in April 2022
As we all know, Zul'Aman opened its doors in WoW: Burning Crusade Classic on March 24, 2022, and perhaps lured one or two players back to Outland. After all, there's now not only a new challenge, but also a lot more Badges of Justice and equipment options to prepare your characters for the TBC finale on the Isle of Quel'Danas.00:29
WoW: The Gods of Zul'Aman - Launch Trailer Sets the Mood for Retro Raid
How much is going on in Outland?
So what is the current state of Outland's server populations? That's exactly what we want to find out! For our check, we visited Ironforge.pro again. There, all characters are recorded that have appeared in a log for a TBC endgame content in a certain period of time.
So we see how many characters participate in the PvE endgame on the different servers (we don't include the characters that were additionally recorded in the arena for comparability). The most recent numbers are from the last April ID from April 6, 2022 to April 13, 2022.Read also these interesting stories 6
WoW: Zoom out further than normal? New console command makes it possible!A newly discovered console command allows you to zoom out further with the camera in WoW - by increasing the Field of View! 0
WoW: Final raid of the championship season lands on the PTR soonWe'll soon find out what changes Blizzard is planning for the final raid of WoW: Season of Mastery.
The populations of the TBC Classic servers
- The EU server Firemaw had already worked its way back to the top in recent months and comes to 33,942 characters (in March 2022: 32,951)
- The US server Benediction is again number 2, with 28,433 characters counted there (26,052 characters).
- The largest German TBC Classic server by far is still Venoxis, with 15,949 characters (15,501 - 63.9 percent Horde).
- The former largest DE server Everlook comes to 8,267 characters (8,405 - 73.3 percent Alliance).
- On Razorfen, 5,486 (instead of 5,705) active characters (at 49.4 percent Horde) were counted.
- Lakeshire has 4,055 (instead of 4,496) active characters (63.8 percent Alliance).
- Patchwerk comes to 2,477 (instead of 2,672) active characters (at 86.5 percent Horde)
- Transcendence comes to 2,828 (instead of 2,942) active characters (69.6 percent Horde)
- For Celebras, only 129 (instead of 149) characters were counted, 30 of them on Horde side.
- For Lucifron, Dragon's Call and Heartstriker, statistics were again not collected in the last ID due to too few players.
- In total, 313,321 raid-active characters were counted across the US, EU, and Russia regions (up from 311,390 in March 2022).
Again: More characters, more extremes
Let's keep in mind, as we did last month, that the total number of characters is increasing slightly, which is certainly due to various new twinks that will be cavorting in the TBC raids. At the same time, there is a migration from poorly and moderately populated servers to heavily populated servers. As a result, servers that are already very well populated are becoming more and more crowded, while all other realms are losing players and sometimes even turning into ghost servers. How does it look like on your server? Do you still find enough players for the dungeons and raids? Tell us in the comments!to the start page Jump to comments (5) Karsten Scholz