Due to various additional features, Discord is gradually displacing voice chats like Teamspeak and the like and is now also used by many WoW players. One...Read more
WoW: With server restart - Raid nerfs for Mythic bosses and Sylvanas
In an overview of hotfixes for November 1, 2021, WoW's developers have made some mitigations for the bosses in the current raid, Sanctum of Domination. These will become active with the next server restart on Wednesday (3.11.21). The focus is mainly on challenging Mythic bosses, but also the fight with final boss Sylvanas.
WoW Shadowlands: Hotfixes from November 1 - Raid Nerfs Sanctum of Domination
Remnant of Ner'zhul
- Health will be reduced by five percent in mythic mode.
- Orb of Agony health will be reduced by ten percent in Mythic Mode.
- Orbs of Agony now also count as defeated when they die and trigger effects such as Shadow Burn from the Warlock.
Soul Shredder Dormazain
- Damage from Unleashed Tyranny is reduced by 15% in Mythic mode.
- The health of Mawbound Agony Bringer and Mawbound Supreme Leader is reduced by five percent in Mythic mode.
Suffering Blacksmith Raznal
- Spiky Balls will be removed from the first intermediate stage in Mythic mode.
Sylvanas Wind Runner
- Wind Runner Shot damage will be reduced by 15 percent on all difficulty levels.
- Wave of Visitation damage is reduced by 33 percent on all difficulties.
- Domination Chains damage is reduced by 15% on all difficulties.
- Veil of Darkness radius is reduced to eight meters in Stage 2 (previously ten meters).
WoW: The Council of Players - Trailer introduces new community council
Are you looking forward to the raid nfers? Were you hoping for more nerfs in Sylvanas Phase 3? Drop us a line in the comments!Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "better"The Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park could be improved. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? From Sebastian Glanzer
Absolute Blizzard Fanboy. Haters gonna hate Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0